The Woodlink company is the exclusive licensee for manufacturing birding products to the National Audubon Society's design specifications.
Woodlink is recognizes the importance of providing good and safe conditions for backyard birds and they offer six valuable tips on how to be a successful, safe and productive backyard birder:
1. Keep your feeder full year around.
2. Place the feeders in a landscape that has trees and shrubs.
3. Provide consistent supply of clean water.
4. Use natural foods in the winter months.
5. Postion your feeders at different heights to avoid over crowding and to attract a greater variety of species.
6. Put out a variety of different feeders and foods. In 2008, Woodlink attended the 63rd Hardware Retailers Show and for the second straight year was won the Hardware Retailers’ Choice Award for their new line of National Audubon Society’s GOING GREEN tm recycled plastic bird feeders
and house series. The GOING GREEN tm products are over 90% post consumer recycled plastic and is made in the United States.
We are proud to carry many products manufactured by Woodlink, from wrap around squirrel baffles, to specilaized and general hopper and silo bird feeders and accessories, to traditional bird houses and more decorative models, all of which are hardy and weather resistent.